entrepreneur, advertising and marketing professional
I am the founder and CEO of the hyperspacestore.com. Over the last 2 years, I have designed an award-winning marketing campaign and a disruptive mobile app for the AA driving school in London.
Additionally, I have been offered postgraduate positions at Facebook Dublin. I am also an active member of Google Campus London.
I am currently developing my next startup which will focus on streamlining corporate social responsibility by crowdsourcing social enterprise.
I plan on pursuing an MBA in International Business at the University of Greenwich, next year.
Welcome to my portfolio!
Public Speaking / Pitching90%
Systems Thinking & Primary Principles Analysis90%
Languages (French, German, Luxembourgish, English)100%
Software Solutions Development100%
Public Relations / Corporate Communications95%
Product / Account Management91%
Corporate Social Responsibility100%
Founder and CEO of HYPERSPACESTORE LTD.
The product offering of the hyperspacestore.com includes novel and commercially available tech-based gadgets with educational reach for children. To give an example, you are able to purchase a 3D printed Moon night light made from biodegradable PLA plastic using NASA maps of the topography of the Moon. It is completely wireless and it’s controlled by touch. The store also has a corporate social responsibility side to it. Every purchase on the store enables the customer to contribute to change by planting a tree in order to augment the quality of life on our planet, whilst keeping an eye on the stars.
- Business Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Systems Thinking and Cost Effective Problem Solving
- Online Advertising, Social Media Marketing Strategy Customer Relations Management
- Impact-Driven Online Advertising Strategies, including Social Media Growth Hacking
- Supply Chain Management
- Great opportunity in a an exponentionally growing market
- Interesting project to tackle applications of CSR
- One man startup backed by the power of code and automation
Internship in IT at SES Satellites
- Attending Bi-Weekly International Business Conference calls with up to 4 colleagues simultaneously from the USA, Singapore, Spain and France.
- First Experience with Business Intelligence Tools (SAP)
- Detailed Logging of Test Scenario Flow Outcomes & Reporting Bugs to Backend Developers
- Creation of Reader Friendly Business Logic Procedures Manuals
- World's largest commercial satellite company
- Fast-paced, multi-lingual work environment
- Networking and opportunity for professional development
- First experience in corporate software solution implementation
Internship in Marketing at LuxairGroup S.A.
- Market research and manage data analytics
- Manage and balance effective workloads.
- Proactive problem-solving and creation of best practice solutions.
- Ensure campaigns are built correctly.
- Utilize data to make strategic recommendations to marketing management team.
- Great job in a reputable company
- Interesting projects for leading brands
- Opportunity for professional development
11.05.2016 Advertising and Public Relations
At the University of West London, ranked top modern University in London, according to the Guardian.A future-facing, disruptive and brand new course designed by advertising heavyweight Kristin Brewe. She has 10 years worth of working experience in Silicon Valley, San Francisco at a company called esurance which jumped to unicorn status, in part because of her contributions. (valued at over $1 billion)
• Interdisciplinary Creative Entrepreneurship
• Research, Data, Insight
• Emerging Technologies (VR, AR, and Systems Thinking)
• (Multimedia) Creative & Art Direction
15.08.2014 Communication SciencesAt the University of Brussels.
• French Literature
• World Literature
• Initiation to Academic Research and Documentation
18.9.2013Law StudentAt the University of Brussels.
11.07.2012Graduation at Lycee Robert-Schuman Luxembourgin Economics, Mathematics and Languages